Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What To Expect When You're Expecting...Censorship?

See what I did there??


For real though don't, I repeat DO NOT, expect censorship here. There will be none.
 There's the door.

This blog will be a direct reflection of me - insanity and all. Some days will be sunshine with a nice breeze. Some days will be tidal waves. And, some days will be a fucking Quaketigernado (My Okies know what's up - all others Google Oklahoma weather memes right meow!) Fine, I'll make it easy:
No truer words have ever been spoken, Mr. Gump. 

I plan to attack (by which I mean bitch about) current events quite often, especially while this Trump monstrosity continues to eat through our precious oxygen resource here on planet Earth. I will also most likely gripe about the general public throughout my day-to-day. I will consider throwing in some of my poems here and there to further encourage my unavoidable embarrassment and document my travels, highs, and lows through life. But, to make sure you don't all kill over from my hulk-outs, I intend to lighten things up with  Movie Mondays  and  ♥W(h)ine Wednesdays♥. You'll soon learn those are two of the most important things in life. Oh, goody! More to come on those later.

I hope you guys genuinely enjoy an insight into my mind, the roller coaster that is my emotions, and that you always feel free to comment, whether in agreement or disagreement. Just don't be a dick.👍 

Happy Tuesday!
amg

No comments:

Post a Comment